Katy Perry And Russell Brand Dream A Big Family Someday

Monday, November 29, 2010


Katy Perry and Russell Brand just got married in October, but, of course, everyone wants to know when they’re having babies, and how many.Katy says she’s in no hurry to become a mom, but she does have some ideas about what her life will be like when that day comes.

She said: “My singing is really important to me, but when children come along they’ll be my main focus. I’d never put my career in front of my babies – it’d be a case of fitting jobs around them.”


Although the 26-year-old singer has been thinking about having a baby, she insists it could be years before she and her comedic spouse start a family, though she admits she would like more than one child.

She added: “Look, any couple in a serious relationship has that talk about babies, but we haven’t decided when. Russell wants lots of children and I think there’s something amazing about tons of kids running around. We probably won’t have the talk again for a few years – it’s important to enjoy each other before having babies.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Celebrity News