Kim Kardashian's Thrilling 30

Sunday, November 14, 2010


Kim Kardashian the curvaceous socialite who reached 30 last month has accepted reaching the next decade in her life, but admits she thought she would be married with children when the significant baby came around.

Kim said: "I was nervous about turning 30. But so far it's been very fulfilling and thrilling. I’m sure there are lots of interviews from when I was 25 and people said, ‘Where do you see yourself when you’re 30?’ And I would have said, ‘Married with babies.’ "That’s not what I’m doing right now, but I’m doing so many other things that I never dreamed that I would have the opportunity to do, so I feel that I’m in a really good place.”

Kim explained she isn't looking for love because she is currently married to her work.

"You definitely have to know who you are yourself before you really kind of enter into a relationship or let someone else enter your life.

"I feel like I’ve gone through enough to where I do know myself, but I’m like married to my work right now. I’m such a workaholic. That role is completely fine for me. I’m not looking."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Celebrity News