Taylor Swift Is Ready For World Tour 2010

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Taylor Swift the 20-year-old star is ready to hit the road next year. She announced that she will kick off an 87-date Speak Now world tour in Singapore on February.

Taylor will play shows throughout Asia and Europe during the first quarter of 2011. She will play 87 shows in 19 countries spanning four continents on a world tour.The tour will include multiple costume changes and will show off Swift's musicianship, as she plans to play several instruments during the show.



"I'm so excited to go back out on tour again in 2011!" Swift said in a statement. "The Fearless Tour was so much fun and even more unforgettable than I ever imagined, and I can't wait to get back out and play my new music from Speak Now! The fans have been so amazing, and I'm thrilled to play in new cities around the world and meet even more of my fans in 2011!"

Swift told before Speak Now dropped that she was especially excited to take the new album out on the road. "Lots, lots of touring, very extensive tour planned," Swift revealed. "That's also gonna be a worldwide thing, so I'm just completely stoked out of my mind to play the new songs live."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Celebrity News