Celine Dion's Dream Comes True

Sunday, October 24, 2010


The Canadian pop singer Celine Dion's dream comes true after a long time expectation. She gave birth twin boys at 11 a.m. on Saturday at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach.

One of the boys weighed 5 pounds and 10 ounces, another weighed 5 pounds 4 ounces. Till now there is no name selected for the boys. The boys are healthy but premature due to that they will be spending some time in an incubator before going home.

Rene Charles 9 years old who is the son of Celine Dion and her husband Rene Angelil. Celine had a long time dream get more children. But she had some problems to become pregnant.



Earlier this year Celine said, she hoped that by publicly sharing her struggle, she could help others.

"If I help people through my voice, through my interviews, through what I go through, I do not want to change that at all," she said. "I think it's making a difference."

So we congratulate Celine Dion for her dream which came true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Celebrity News