Denise Richards Accompanied Her Ex-Husband

Wednesday, October 27, 2010


Denise Richards, who is a promoting guest stint on the Spike TV show "Blue Mountain State", in New York, she helped her ex-husband Charlie Sheen, when police reported that Charlie Sheen found drunk and naked.

Police said he trashed his room at New York's Plaza Hotel, at that time Richards and her daughters were present in a nearby room. Later on she accompanied sheen to the hospital.


"It's not my place to say what went on. I want to protect Charlie right now and protect my girls and promote my show," Richards said in an interview on PIX 11 News Wednesday morning.

Richards told CNN News....

"My daughters are 5 and 6 years old, and they're at an age when they can start to understand," Richards said. "They have no idea what went on and a lot of … our stuff happened when they were much younger, which I'm so grateful for. We're in an amazing place, we've been getting along great for the last year, year and a half, and, you know, we're doing our best, so as far as that situation, I'm trying to protect the girls from it as much as possible."

In this year Sheen, spent at least a month at a Malibu, California, rehab center. But what for he was treated, It's known.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Celebrity News