Kim Kardashian Celebrated Her 30th Birthday At Tao Las Vegas

Sunday, October 17, 2010


Kim Kardashian the reality TV star’s turns 30 on Thursday, but she celebrated her birthday early on Friday. She arranged the dinner in a private room at TAO in Las Vegas where she ate with family members and friends, singer Kelly Rowland and including her mother Kris Jenner. "The festivities have started," she Tweeted. "One white Russian coming up! Hmmm who can I drunk dial tonight?"

Kardashian
told People.com that she has “mixed feelings” about turning 30.

"Sometimes I'm like, 'Oh my god, I'm turning 30,' and I'm freaking out,” Kardashian said. “Like, it sounds so old. And then the other half of me is like, 'I feel so accomplished and it's really no different than 29.'”

Jenner said to Kardashian during a toast "I wish you all the love and happiness,” "No pressure – but if you happen to find a husband and have 1,000 kids, I'd really be happy."

After dinner, Kardashian and her guests partied in a VIP skybox at TAO nightclub."I have the best friends that any girl could ask for," Kardashian told People. "I'm so happy and fulfilled."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Celebrity News